Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Food


We give her unlimited pellets and hay since she is still 8 weeks old.
She weighs only 1lb 1.6 oz. and the parasite may be affecting her nutrition intake.
She is eating fine but I am wondering she could be bigger.

I give her a couple of salad leaf (Organic) and a tiny piece of banana sometimes.
She seems like enjoying it, but not so crazy about it...

She is still scratching her face and body and shaking her head sometimes.
I think that there are still lice on her.

We clean her cage every day and remove feces as often as possible.
I wonder if the medicine is working..
The breeder said she checked her rabbits but no one was infected.
If it's true, where are the parasites come from?

My last rabbit died 10 days before Poochie come to our home.
We cleaned cage and the late rabbit did not have anything as far as we know.
I don't think if the parasite can survive that long without host.

No comments: