Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lap bun


She likes to climb up and jump down from my lap when I was sitting in a pen. It's like my lap is her favorite toy to play! She does not forget to lick my arms or foot during this play.

We are still fighting with parasites. Today, she was not happy when I approached her cage, she knew it's time for medicine. She thumped and did not come out!


According to wikipedia,
"Eimeria is a genus of Apicomplexan parasites that includes various species responsible for the poultry disease coccidiosis."

There are not too much information about Eimeria in house rabbit websites, but we can find a lots about coccidia. To kill oocysts, ammonia is the best. So I bought ammonia (which is hard to find) at the Wal-mart, and toss the carpet rug in the play area and installed vinyl (from Home Depot) so that we can wipe the playarea and cage.
Poochie is having hard time to run around on the vinyl since it's very slippery for her.
We put newspapers for her until she get used to it.

Today's weight: 1.36

No comments: