Saturday, October 25, 2008

Playful rabbit




Mmmm... feels good!













I love this tunnel!

















Munching hay in the tissue paper box


















Is there anything for me?


















Gimme!!!









Today's weight: 1.70

Her weight is not increasing for several days, and it worries me .
I got her local meadow hays (only 2.99 and very fresh!) the other day, but it seems like she likes timothy hay better.
It's good thing considering timothy hay is more ideal for rabbit.

Yesterday, the vet checked Poochie again and confirmed lice are gone!
But she is scratching herself often, so we keep watching her.

Today, she was very playful. When she saw me calling her, she jumped out from the cage and
climb up my knee and gave me kisses.

I have a tunnel made from IKEA plastic bag storage ($1). She enjoys it.
I took a lots of picture but it's hard to take good picture when Poochie is moving around.
Her eyes are really red in flash or even daylight. I have to Photoshop it using a red eye reduction tool but sometimes it does not work since her eyes are even yellow sometimes!

No comments: